Here’s a selection of articles I’ve tweeted/facebooked/google-plussed about this month. I jumped off the social media hamster wheel for a few weeks so the list is shorter than usual.
- More applications for hallucinogenic mushrooms
- Another condition to investigate if you’ve been chronically, mysteriously ill: high oxalates
- Prickly pear for jet lag. Hangover & high blood sugar, too. (Available as juice or tablets.)
- Why the 3,500 calorie daily diet of 19th-century Victorians is better than ours
- How chicken feed led to discovery of vitamins
- Nurse practitioners offer patients more non-drug approaches than doctors